18 Feb Infinity Partnership Teams Up with Starling Bank
Infinity Partnership has partnered with the award-winning Starling Bank to support our clients with their business banking requirements in these challenging times.
Who are Starling Bank?
Founded in 2014 by Anne Boden, Starling is the UK’s first mobile bank offering super-fast setup, beautifully simple money management and 24/7 support, all with no monthly fees.
From small businesses with big ambitions to freelancers figuring out tax returns, Starling’s award-winning business bank account is designed to make entrepreneurial life a little easier.
- No monthly account fees
- Speedy setup
- Apply in minutes, with no three-week waits.
- Integrate with Xero, QuickBooks and FreeAgent with 24/7 UK customer support.
- Stay in the know with real-time payment alerts and categorised transactions for spending insights. Easy deposits – deposit money at over 11,500 Post Office branches. Send cheques via freepost, too.
- FSCS protection: Starling are fully registered bank and the FSCS protects any money you keep with us up to £85,000 for eligible customers.
- Accredited Lender of British Business Bank, supporting both BBILS and CBILS schemes until scheduled end dates.
For further information and to see whether a Starling business bank account is suitable for your business get in touch with us today or head over to our new Starling Bank section.
If you would like to discuss moving to Starling, you can contact an Infinity Partnership account manager:
Greg Houston – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01224 618467
Bruce Giles – email@example.com – 01224 618473
Alex Graham – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01224 618478